Aromatica Erotica..How to Make a Love Potions class in Albuquerque on Friday March 6th, 2015 from 6 to 9 at the Birkmayer Institute
Here are the links to my classes at Jodi Baglien Well Being + Wisdom Studio
in Osseo MN. from April 24th through May 3rd. We would LOVE to have you join us!
http://www.jodibaglien.com/the-romance-of-perfume-with-kris-wrede-saturday-sunday-may-2nd-3rd/THE ROMANCE OF PERFUME
An Intensive perfume & blending workshop.
The Romance of Perfume is a sacred journey into the secret rituals of the art of perfumery.…an adventurous journey that will stimulate your senses and whet your creative appetite. Prepare yourself for an expedition that will magically transport you into the ancient world of alchemy and fragrance. Join Perfumer and Aromatic Alchemist Kris Wrede for a hands-on perfume workshop that will elevate you to the ranks of an
accomplished perfumer and blending expert. Kris's teaching philosophy centers around the vision of perfumery as medicine, laying the foundation for therapeutic formulas of all dimensions. This venerable idea is steeped in history, which will be a major focus of the workshop. We will review Materia Medica for up to 75 essential oils and absolutes, focusing on their aesthetic, spiritual and emotional role throughout the ages. Each participant will personally create a massage oil blend, three custom perfumes and one surprise blend. The knowledge that you acquire in this enriching seminar will prepare you for working with fragrance on many levels. Join us to expand your personal enrichment, to explore, enhance and enlighten.
Please join Kris Wrede and Kismet Potions for an enchanting class of passion and
potions. Celebrate the spirit of sensuality and uncover the hidden treasures of love and romance. In this amazing hands on workshop you will learn ancient secrets of lust and enhancing libido. We will gently explore the Kama Sutra, romantic poetry, Sensual Massage and Foods for Arousal. We will unlock these ancient secrets using wondrous techniques that have been used for 1000's of years to heighten sexual desire and make lovemaking infinitely more pleasurable. You will design your own beguiling potion that will be yours to take home to try on your mate...or experiment on yourself! Expect to sample euphoria inducing Organic Bulgarian rosewater and the tantalizing Sensual Smoothie with essential oils and Bailey's liqueur. You will acquire a vast repertoire of recipes to use again and again to make your life more sensual and pleasurable.
AROMATIC SKIN CARE
This is a specialized course designed so that students can incorporate essential oils into their skin care regime. Participants will examine the art of aromatic skin care and be provided with the tools to create products to bring home. Each student will be given a private consultation via Skype with Kris Wrede, and will develop their own clay mask,
facial oil, or hydrating mist in class. You will be amazed at the difference in your skin after
using these essential oil based products.
We will also review essential oils and their properties specific to your skin type including:
Acne prone, dry, sun damaged, rosacea, scars, sensitive, mature, oily, dull and congested, combination skin, broken capillaries, wrinkles.
~Benefits of aromatic skin care and various treatment programs to incorporate into your current program.
~Benefits of facial and scalp massage and demonstrations.
~Practical ways to change your lifestyle that will benefit your skin.
Contact us at 505-231-5257 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a live class in your city, and to get more information about the online classes..coming soon!!!
Essential oils are the highly concentrated extracts of fruits, seeds, herbs, flowers, barks, leaves and roots. They should never be used in large amounts. A few guidelines:
* Use essential oils in moderation. One drop of stronger oils -- basil, black pepper, clove, coriander, cumin, dill, fennel, geranium, ginger, lemongrass, nutmeg, oregano, peppermint, rosemary, sage, spearmint, tarragon, thyme -- is usually enough. Milder oils, which can be used a little more generously, include bergamot, chamomile, blood orange, lavender, lemon, lime, mandarin, orange, petitgrain and tangerine. Pour oils into a spoon first so you don't get too much.
* Dilute essential oils with another fatty or alcohol-based substance when using them for cooking or baking. These substances include butter, cooking oils such as olive or canola, and honey, all of which can help the oils disperse. They also disperse nicely in alcoholic beverages and liqueurs. Be sure the oils are well-mixed with the diluting substance before you add them to the dish you are making.
* Use only organic, ecocert (the European designation for organic oils) or wild-harvested essential oils for cooking.
* Store essential oils covered in a cool, dark place.
* Keep essential oils out of reach of children, and be careful of using them while pregnant. Essential oils can be toxic if swallowed in large amounts. If you're pregnant, use only approved essential oils.
* If you get an essential oil in your eyes or nose, it will burn. You can use any kind of oil or butter to remove it; the fats will adhere to each other.
* Most of all, enjoy! Using essential oils in foods and beverages is a delightful way to add sensuality and sparkle to any dish -- including you.
- Kris Wrede